South Gate CenterSarasota-Shoreline-Skyline
While you and your guests are in Sarasota for your special event, we hope you’ll have time to experience some of what makes it special for us:
- Benderson Rowing Park, www.WorldClassRowing.com
- Big Cat Habitat and Gulf Coast Sanctuary, www.BigCatHabitat.org
- Circus Sarasota, www.CircusSarasota.org
- Ed Smith Stadium, Home of Baltimore Orioles’ Spring Training, www.SpringTrainingConnection.com/sarasota
- Herald-Tribune Media Building, www.HeraldTribune.com
- Historic Downtown, www.SarasotaDowntown.com
- HuB Creative Space and Community, www.HubSarasota.com
- John and Mable Ringling Complex: Museum of Art, Museum of the American Circus, Historic Asolo Theater, and Ca d’Zan Mansion – www.Ringling.org
- Lido Beach, www.LidoKey.net
- Longboat Key, www.LongBoatKey.org
- Marie Selby Botanical Gardens, www.Selby.org
- Mote Marine Laboratory, www.Mote.org
- Residential Neighborhoods—Amish Conclave, Arlington Park, Bird Key, Gillespie Park, Lakewood Ranch, Palmer Ranch, Rosemary District, South Gate, Towles Court, and many others
- Sailor Circus, www.CircusSarasota.org
- Sarasota Ballet, www.SarasotaBallet.org
- Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport, www.SRQ-Airport.com
- Sarasota Opera, www.SarasotaOpera.org
- Sarasota Orchestra, www.SarasotaOrchestra.org
- St. Armands’ Circle, www.StArmandsCircleAssoc.com
- Van Wezel Theater, www.VanWezel.org.
Pictures courtesy of Joe Coulombe, Photographer.
South Gate Center is owned and operated by the South Gate Community Association, Inc.